Friday 3 October 2008

Pregnant, it's a boy!!

Sure, now I've got your attention! It was just a dream though, but a vivid one. I was living in a very cold castle, a bit like The Snow Queens castle from the 1845 H.C Andersen fairytale (one of my favourites btw). And i was very pregnant, or, the bump went up and down in size all the time.
I knew i was going to have a boy, and i was very pleased and had no financial worries. Castle, remember? I was surrounded by nice people, no one i can remember, just a happy mix of everyone that i know.

The dream was different in the way that i really behaved like me, i didn't do much, i thought a lot about the same kind of things i would have been thinking if i found myself awake and pregnant.
It was kind of boring, not much happened at all really, i was mostly lying on a couch stroking the bump and reading Hop Frog by Poe, something that i suspect strongly resembles real life when that time comes.
When i woke up i felt very confused, i was going to name my boy Dorian Nathaniel. I kind of like that name now!
If i had anything remotely resembling a love life, I'd probably be nervous and take a test, my mothers dreams come true sometimes. But there's no chance in hell that I'm pregnant. Seriously, unless I'm bearing some higher beings holy son.
Maybe i should quit smoking just in case?

Read 'Amethyst child' by Sarah Singleton yesterday, it was very captivating. And based on real beliefs you can read more about the phenomena here:

http://www.thestarchildren.com

Or:

www.indigochild.com

I think it's an intriguing theory not to be taken to seriously. But i was born in 87, so it would explain a lot of my strange personality and alien-ish detachment

Yesterday i went with Charlie to the Collective Worship at his school. Wow, those people really do believe in teaching their children all about Jesus. But they were cute though, and Charlie said his lines very clearly, and very red faced^^

I might go out tonight. Or i might not. I probably will though.

No comments: