Saturday 4 October 2008

Saturday morning.

I know what you're thinking, unoriginal title right? Wrong! It's actually a song by Eels, i am listening to it right now, and it is Saturday morning. So there.

Anyway, I've lost my cable, but what else is new? So I'll look for it when i get the feeling back in my legs, and then I'll post some pictures from yesterday. I had a good time, but i shall never drink again, it is simply not worth it. Honestly, it feels like Cirque du Soleil is performing on my forehead.
Oh, found cable. Here are pictures from yesterday:



Me and Iain, one of the nicest guys i've ever met^^



Iain and Josh.



A lot of people.



Iain, Josh and me^^



A balloon. indeed.




I phoned Julie in Russia yesterday, but ran out of calling credit after a few minutes. It was lovely to hear her voice though, but felt weirder then ever to speak in Norwegian. I just can't seem to find the right words anymore.
So instead of sounding like the intellectual i normally sound like when i speak, i end up sounding like a stuttering preschooler with pigtails and a cat named Rainbow. Or something. You know what i mean.

I woke up with the sudden urge to write Haiku, so i did and it is terrible!

I cannot feel my legs
Yet.

My head really hurts
Yep.

The cat is breathing
Loudly.

I feel like dancing yeah
Right.


I don't know if i want to go to London next weekend or not. I want to see Dresden Dolls, sure, but the only person offering to come with me this far is a 69 year old hippie. Which is cool, but i don't have anywhere to stay. I know people in London, but i don't want to stay with them, and the rest of them live with their parents, so...
Ah well, i shall have to wait and see. I am definitely going on Hallows eve though, meeting Neil Gaiman is not an opportunity that presents itself every day, or year for that matter.


My coffee is cold
Again.


So I'll just go and make another one.

Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei!

No comments: