Monday 13 October 2008

Teach me how to sing like you!

Once again the title is completely out of context, just another quote from Whose line?

This will be a short post, i don't really have anything to write about.. I have found a new favorite film though, a very strange one. It's called 'Moon child' and is written by Japanese rock star Gackt, who also stars in it. HYDE, another Japanese musician (my pers. favorite) stars beside him. It is a, um.. futuristic vampire gangster love story.
I know what you're thinking 'oh no, not another one!' But this one's special^^
It's amazing, heartbreaking and funny and just... And the music! The music! Gawd, just see it.

You can see it online for free at www.tv-links.eu

I don't know if that site is legal, and I'd rather not find out since i am quite fond of it.

Other then that my life is uneventful. No really, nothing has happened. What did you expect? I live in Bulford.

No comments: