Thursday 9 October 2008

Absolutely nothing and a bit about Ben Folds.

I nearly drowned in the shower today. I was singing and kind of turned my head in the wrong angle with my mouth open.. You had to be there, but i'm glad you weren't.

I have also decided to start eating more fruit, beginning today. I made a fruit salad and ate it, and now it feels like i am about to explode. But i'm sure it is a good sign, after all fruit is healthy.

Yesterday i was invited to a birthday party in St. Albans. I have never met the birthday girl(s), but i used to go to summer camp with one of the guys. I had a crush on him, everyone did. I expect he invited me for purely geographical reasons (we both live in the UK), but i don't think i will go.

My sentences are very short today, i sound a bit like what i imagine Stephen Hawkins diary would sound like. Not that i would know.


Ben Folds.

And i am in love with Ben Folds voice. And his words, he is a genius i think. Or maybe he's just very good at pretending to be good at doing what he does.

I need a hug.

No comments: