Monday 27 October 2008

Knitting is NOT a satisfying substitute for smoking.

I quit smoking today, but i am fine. Really, that squirrel deserved to die anyway. Sorry that was a horrible joke, but i am as of today not responsible for my actions for the next few days. I know i will get fat, i know i will bite the head off anyone who as much as try to make a joke at my expense, but i also know that i will save money. Lots of money, maybe even enough for me to move back to London soon.
Anyway, here are some of the pictures from London this weekend:


I have tried for a while now to find something fitting, something nice and funny to write as a caption for this picture. But sometimes it is impossible to find the right words and to put them down in a way that will make you understand the mixture of nervousness and giddiness i felt when i met the author i admire the most in the whole world. So i won't do it, I'll just leave the picture to fend for itself.



This one is quite nice, it is the view from the lawn where the Free Hugs event happened. Not the most exciting picture of the year, but i like the colours.




A blue guitar player. Do i really need to explain?



Me, Sarah and Jean-Marc trying to make the world a better place. I think it works, i really do.



Amos looking very... cheap? Heehee^^


Well, that's it for now folks. I have some more pictures, but nothing interesting. Am waiting to get a few better ones from Couchsurfing.org


Holy kangaroo poop i need a cigarette! But no, i shall be strong and resist. I shall go to bed and dream about Russell Brand, nothing PG rated of course.

1 comment:

Imma said...

OMG!!!!1!1!!!1111!!1
heldigfisk<3