Sunday 26 October 2008

Lets not talk about cannibalism.

As the self appointed Village Idiot i sometimes find it hard to describe things that are larger than life, but i will give it a go.


* I met a horse (or as some people like to call it, 'a ferret').

* I saw a blue man playing the guitar.

* I almost participated in a very bad rap music video.

* I hugged more people then the entire cast from the Harry Potter movies has ever hugged (i think).

* A minibus load of very intensely cheerful Christians tried to save my soul. It didn't work, but i accepted the tea and just hope it didn't secretly baptize me.

* I lent my scarf to a German girl and very nearly forgot about it.

* I found out that i love sushi.

* I got lost.

* Twice.

* I walked so much that my feet looks funny now. The color is all wrong.

* I accidentally ended up bringing only purple clothes with me. Different shades of purple. Urgh.

* I broke my nail and it really hurts, so that's not just an urban legend. It really is quite traumatic.

* I Couchsurfed with a guy who tried to pole dance with a loaf of bread on the train, it is still a mystery to me how the owner of the bread didn't notice it being raped.

* I found out that asking for directions makes you even more late because everyone really wants to help you. Especially the people who have no idea of where you are going love to make suggestions and give personal opinions.

* The London Eye is really quite big.

* Apparently i look Irish.

* And like a student.

* And sometimes even German.

* I might have landed myself a volunteer job as a Norwegian translator with the Open Right group in London. If they ever need one.

* Oh, and i had a brief conversation with Neil Gaiman. (see, did you notice how indifferent i managed to sound about it? I am really quite the actress. Truth be told i am still walking on sunshine and parents who never listen to their children).

More will be written about all this, right now i need to rest, digest and watch 'Merlin'. But tomorrow, tomorrow i shall present you with magnificent descriptions, pictures, vivid images will haunt your brain after you hungrily devour and cherish my artistic superiority and creative skills, like a thirsty fish, a caged bird with pantaloons, a dyslectic raccoon in a stationary shop in Machu Picchu suddenly realizing that he wants to fight crime for a living!

Tomorrow i shall change your life forever. (or maybe just add some pictures and captions).