Thursday 14 August 2008

Scary, freaky lady!

I am dyeing my hair and eyebrows today, and nearly scared the living daylight out of the boys. I look like i am about to say 'I have come to this planet to destroy. Destroy. Destroy.' My eyebrows are BLACK and my hair looks like someone threw up in it and then tried to fix it again. The only reason i am writing so much about this, is because it is the only thing i can write about. The only thing i have to write about at all. But the day is young, and not every day can be an exciting adventure, right?

I wish...

Oh, I am reading a book about bizzare people throughout history, unexplainable persons. Like the Count of St. Germain, the immortal man.
And the real MIB, Men In Black. It's interesting, a book everyone should read. I bought it in Cardiff for only 3 pounds. Me luuuuv cheap books^^

I might go to The Alehouse tonight, it's thursday, band day!



Here's a picture of The Count.



No comments: