Saturday 16 August 2008

Love at first sight.

I went to Salisbury today, just to do something. Last night (Friday) i went out and met Bekky. She'd manage to fail all of her A levels, so she wasn't exactly happy.. But i met Lou and Graham as well though, Ali and Marks friends, they're funny people!

But back to today. I fell in love, it really was love at first sight. I stood outside of Curry's, minding my own business. Then i turned around and saw her. She was beautiful, tiny, white and with a personality you could feel all the way through the shop window.

I went inside and asked if i could touch her, and how much i would have to pay for her. 199 the man said, i was amazed. So i bought her. She's in bed with me right now, and she's never gonna leave me.

She is my new laptop.

She's so small, so tiny i can fit her into my very ladylike handbag, she's the size of a normal pocket book, and flat and lovely and shiny and and and... Gosh!

She is especially designed for traveling writers and journalists, everyone should have one. She's got wireless internet and 2 GB space, not much, but it's only meant for writing.

I don't need a man, i have her.

2 comments:

Regine said...

Hehe ^^

Anonymous said...

hahaha, kjærligheten beskrevet på den beste måten. akk. nei, hva skal man med mannfolk, når man har fru pc? eller, i mitt tilfelle, herr pc : D men whatever. hihi.