Tuesday 12 August 2008

Russian visit.

When i checked my emails this morning i had a message from a russian girl. She wants to see Stonehenge here in Wiltshire, and she want me to show it to her. I think that is a lovely idea, but i don't know if i have the time..
I am member of couchsurfing, a social network where you can get to know people from all over the world and visit them, stay with them for free. It's ingenious really, and nice to think that there still is enough trust in humankind out there for us to visit strangers we've met online in foreign countries^^

I have officially run out of excuses not to finish my book, what is wrong with me?? Why can't i just finish the bloody thing alright? It is finishd, kind of. But i still lack chapter titles, and i am reasearching for quotes and lyrics in the books and songs i like to put in the beginning of each chapter. And there's minor details (and some gigantic ones), that i want to add, delete and change. It's not gonna take me more then a day to do all this, not really... Buggeritall, today is that day!

I found a song on youtube, it's Amanda Palmer singing it, and Neil Gaiman who wrote it. It's about what people really do when they're home alone at night. It is called 'I google you'. Lol.


Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tBgzqlyzC4

It's still early, so i might write more later about my progress with The Ogre (my books petname changes daily)..

2 comments:

Regine said...

Hørte sangen, kjempefin ^^

Anonymous said...

well, dear, yes i am going to call you dear. don't struggle too much about changing everything in/at your book. it has to be a product OF and BY you. of course, you have to have titles and all that kind of stuff, but don't change everything, and too much, so that in the end, it looks like someone else's book, and not yours :)

and and and! ah, the humankind, and trust. it's great too see that there actually is some people left. you know, who still is so openminded, and everything. it makes me happy, and yes, i like it. :)