Wednesday 13 August 2008

The childrens book proposal.

I am talking with one of my old classmates now, and she wants to do a childrens book with me. It will have to wait until i am over and done with The Beast (current nickname).
I would absolutely love to do a book with her, she is an amazing illustrator. It's not clear yet, what the book will be about, but the working title is 'Det finnes ingen eventyr', translates into 'There's no such thing as fairytales.'

It's about imagination, magic and the power of stories. I like it, and i look forward to writing it, and i can't wait to see Veronica's illustrations!

Will write more later, right now i have to give it up to someone else.

1 comment:

Regine said...

Åh, så fint! Barnebøker er en fin ting, har selv tenkt å skrive det ^^
Lykke til Rebecca, jeg skal kjøpe boken om dere får gitt den ut ;D