Saturday 9 August 2008

From Wales with love!

This will be a very short post, i am currently sitting on a bed with a very old keyboard on my lap. It's raining outside, so going out tonight isn't exactly tempting.. But we might go to a pub. Might. It is seriously wet. Like a shower or a waterfall, or just a bucket being turned upside down over your head. And it's windy.

I got treated like a tourist on the train to Cardiff though, that was fun! I fell asleep and must have seemed very confused when the conductor woke me up, because when he gave me my change back, he held up a five pund note and said very clearly (but still very welsh): This is a five pound note.
Then he did the same with the rest of my change, it was sweet really^^ I think i might go out for a cigarette now, if that is possible without drowning.. I am just waiting for Alex to come back, he is playing taxi driver for his sister, so he's going to Swansea. Should be back soon though.

I'm not going to write much more today, but i'll give you a proper update when i get back to Wiltshire. And i'm still waiting for the photos my friend took, maybe she sent them today? Have to check my email.

I am also stealing all of Alex's music, feeding my ipod with new rythms (what a stupid thing to write). So if i stumble over something really cool, i'll be sure to mention it here.

Last thing before i go. I got my Dresden Dolls t shirt on friday, it's nice and cool and black and silver, i am wearing it now. Waiting for my Scary trousers t shirt now, i might be there already, i wouldn't know, i'm in Wales. And it's raining.

No comments: