Wednesday 26 November 2008

My head in the clouds, the clouds in my head.

I have to take the yellow fever vaccine. I do not do vaccinations, at least not very well. I tend to faint, but not until a couple of minutes after, so that's twice in the hallway and once in front of the secretary's desk in the doctors office.

And that was just blood samples.

This is a full on, hardcore thou-shalt-not-die-by-the-"hand"-of-a bad-piece-of-fruit needle. Sorry about that, that was really annoying to read, wasn't it? I am terrified though, but not for the reasons one might think.
I am so poor, there's probably five year olds out there who could make me jealous waving their weekly allowance in my face.

So, naturally I'm going to Africa.. Because that is not expensive at all, nooo.
Malaria pills, i have to take malaria pills, because apparently the mosquito's are really taking over Banjul right now.
And my mom told me that her doctor told her that if you take the strong, most effective ones (pills, not mosquito's) you might end up feeling severely depressed or very aggressive.
And once again all i can think about is how bloody expensive it's going to be.

And also, i hate having to make important phone calls and walk out the door to complete useful and very necessary tasks.
So here i am, blogging, when i should really focus on scheming my way into more money instead.

Santa Lucia this was a very boring entry, i do apologize and promise that the next time i blog it will be about something useful, nice and intellectually challenging.

No, really.

And also, the garden gnome heist must be completed soon, and it hasn't even begun yet! I am still trying to think of a way to walk unnoticed through the entire pub with a one foot tall, very heavy statue under my jacket.
Not very easy when the average number of customers are three men, all of them staaaring at you aaall the time.

Will have to work on that plan.

6 comments:

Jean-Marc Knoll said...

Yours is not to wonder HOW or WHEN, simply to take the gnome...

TAKE IT!

Rebecca said...

Oooh, feisty!

Mårds said...

Når skal du til Afrika? Og hvor?

Rebecca said...

I slutten av Januar, og jeg skal til Gambia i nord afrika. mammas bryllup, tenke seg til^^

Imma said...

*poke*
jeg utfordra deg, gå og se!

? said...

You will have a great time in Africa...