Sunday 9 November 2008

Sunday blues and pumpkin sweets.

People ought to look up more, and i mean that in every way possible. Look up things they read and don't understand, look up interesting things they always wanted to learn, but never had the time to. Also, i think people should physically look more up, but maybe not when they walk around. I did that the other day and walked into a lamppost again. It really hurts you know, my cheek's still a bit sore. But the view was beautiful, and that is my whole point. The world is so breathtakingly beautiful right now, and most of the time it feels like i am the only person (around here at least) who can see it. I find that sad and annoying, and a little bit odd.

But that's enough 'deep' thoughts for today.

I bought a new lighter, it has a picture of a clown on it. I got this familiar, tingly feeling when i saw it. It was a nice little market stall with lighters of all shapes and colours, and i got the feeling again. Do you know what feeling i am talking about? No?

Of course you don't, you're not a borderline eccentric, are you?

Well, it's my 'pretty-shiny-simply-must-start-collecting-it' feeling. So now i collect lighters in addition to frogs, which means that if someone gives me a frog lighter i will probably offer to sleep with them or give them all my shoes out of sheer gratitude and giddiness.

Lately i am very emotional, strange things make me tear up, like fabric softener adverts and tiny, tiny baby mittens. It's probably just down to hormones or sugar levels or something.
But i must admit, if there was even the slightest chance in Jotunheimen that i was pregnant, i wouldn't have doubted it for a second, i even crave pumpkin lollipops!

Things are complicated, i don't feel like people appreciate complicated like they used to do. Or did they? Hell i don't know, i'm just rambling on because i'm bored. But i'm not going to write anything private in here though, i can just write stuff that only make sense to me.
I think a lot of people forget that a blog isn't really a diary, but more of a work-in-progress biography and for all of the world to read.

OK, i really need to go now, this is pointless, i am not even funny, just very close to falling asleep with my socks on. And i hate sleeping with my socks on.

No comments: