Friday 26 September 2008

The return of the flabbergasted armadillo!

I don't know why i wrote that, it just felt...right. It's probably because my life is so uneventful at the moment, nothing worthy of a title have happened. Maybe a label, but not a title.
It's Friday today and i might go out. But seriously, what is the point? I won't meet any interesting people, that's for sure. Or is it? I might get lucky and meet someone cool? It's thoughts like that that keeps me from just staying in every Friday and Saturday. The tiny voice in my brain saying 'maybe this time.'

Someone once told me 'You think everyone is so boring and stupid, but take a look at yourself!' Or something like that, but she's just to stupid to get it. I'm not saying that I'm a better person then everyone i meet, saying that would just make me the stupidest person of them all.
But it would be so nice to meet someone i actually have something in common with, someone who know what I'm talking about.

Sigh, yes it is all very tragic blahblahblah.

Enough!

I miss my real friends, Julie, Kaspar, Lucas, Lisbeth... They're like family. A very wide spread one yes, but still. I miss them.

On a lighter note, my hair is shockingly red again, i like it. It looks like I'm bleeding from the head. But it won't last for long though, the dye washes out more and more every day.

Well, this is officially the most boring blog entry i have ever written, and to quote my good friend Akilesh in London 'Oh, i doapologize!'

1 comment:

julie said...

ive found out that its difficult to meet the people you really want to meet no matter where you are in the world.
and its sad that we see eachother so rarely. i hope kaspar is gonna visit me.
i hope you meet neil gaiman. that would be really cool:)