Tuesday 16 September 2008

How to be bored in a gay club.

So i went to London on Saturday, right? And i was really looking forward to it since i haven't been there in a while. But it turned out to be the most boring London visit I've ever experienced in my life. I was sleepy during the entire stay, i stayed over with a nice but very Christian girl, not exactly what i was expecting.. Tried to go out with a friend, we went to Heaven. But I've very nearly given up on the friend, we have nothing to talk about. Ever. When we meet she asks me how i am up to five times just because there's nothing more interesting to say, and we have completely different interests. I feel about forty years older then her, and i am really starting to struggle when i have to come up with things to talk about with her. I feel like i am the entertainment and she is the audience, and not in a good way. I just wish that for once she could say something, ANYTHING interesting!

She is nice, so i don't really know how to tell her that i just don't see the point anymore. How do you break up with a friend??

We don't share a taste in music or films, i hardly think she reads at all, and i get a feeling that every time i mention something i like she's agreeing with me without having any idea whatsoever of what i am talking about.
There is no challenge when you speak to her, i never learn anything new. You should think she had lots of interesting stories, cos she's been traveling quite a lot, but she's never told me anything.

It's almost like hanging out with a zombie sometimes.

If she reads this she'll know it's her I'm referring to, but i just don't care anymore.

No comments: