Wednesday 25 February 2009

Flowers, Sweat and Ganja (part 1)

I am not sure if i spelled ganja correctly, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's the strongest weed i have ever, well, not me, someone i know. Really, i never smoked it, i was warned beforehand. But a.. Lets call her an acquaintance of me tried and found her self paralyzed on a hotel bed for the entire night, hearing voices and seeing strange animals.

I have decided to break the Africa post into three or four pieces, it's just too much to write it all at once, and i don't want to leave anything out. It's a shame i couldn't blog while i was there, the images were more vivid then. I did take some notes, but you'd be surprised of how many interruptions you have to go through before the rest of the people in the restaurant/pub will leave you alone and stop asking what you are writing on the napkin.

Some people might have noticed a new picture on the blog, you might wonder who it is sitting there beside me? Yes? No? I'll tell you anyway.
It's my boyfriend, we're engaged. And no, i won't tell more here, not really. I know it sounds like a contradiction to write this in ones blog, but i actually don't want to share everything with everyone.
Besides, I'm sick of telling the story now, it's quite long and it gets boring to repeat it after a while, no matter how romantic it is.

I think i will stop there for now, I'm tired after spending a night at a friends house. We didn't sleep much, but we had a writing work shop, which was fun and so worth losing a good nights sleep over.
And i watched season two of the 4400, i am now officially hooked. Why did he kill him? And why is the baby lying? WHY I ASK YOU, WHY?

No comments: